Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back Again!

New post for the first time in two months. I had to turn over admin priveleges for awhile because we were getting graded on our blogs. I'll admit that I didn't exactly get into the posts quite like I wanted to. It felt like it was more of a task than something I enjoyed. I actually would like to get this blog going as a way for me to vent some of my frustrations as well as discover some helpful ideas about new ways of doing things in the classroom. I think too often I try and rush out on my own and then get frustrated when things didn't work out like I had planned. I want to discover the right way to teach my students and still enjoy the job. Later!

If you look to the right there are links to several websites that I feel are great internet tools and resources. My wiki link is also located to the right and contains several links to very special tools gathered from some of the premo minds that have attended UWG.

No comments:

Post a Comment